Thank you for choosing Smart Calendars 4 U as a fundraising opportunity for your organisation.
Smart Calendars is proudly 100% Aussie Made & Owned and has been helping families in Australia and New Zealand to stay organised and in control for over 13 years. By supporting our small family business you are not only supporting us but the numerous other Australian businesses that we collaborate with. On top of this, you are giving YOUR organisation the opportunity to make up to $5 profit from each calendar purchased through this fundraiser!
The fundraising process is simple:
1) Personalise the SC4U Fundraising flyer found here with your organisation’s details; including who the forms should be returned to, the order cut-off date and your preferred payment details (include bank details for Direct Deposit if applicable).
2) Print the updated flyer and distribute to your network or email the flyer directly.
3) The product range can be viewed by each person online at www.smartcalendars4u.com.au (as explained on the flyer) and their order preference indicated on the order form, found at the bottom of the flyer.
4) Each person returns their order form, as per the organisation’s instructions, with cash payments included or details of direct deposits.
5) The organisation then collates all of the orders and completes the order online at
www.smartcalendars4u.com.au (Please note that payment by credit card or PayPal will be required at the time of ordering).
- For orders of 4-19 calendars, $3 discount will be applied per calendar.
- For orders of 20+ calendars, $5 discount will be applied per calendar.
- Discounts will be automatically applied at checkout.
* The discount given at checkout is the profit your organisation makes, as you have received payment of the full RRP for each order.
PLEASE NOTE: Bulk discounts are applied separately for STAPLED and SPIRAL styles, i.e. The order total must be 20 or more for all SPIRAL calendars combined and/or STAPLED calendars combined to receive the full $5 per calendar discount (it can not be 10 stapled and 10 spiral).
6) All calendars will be delivered to your organisations’ address (as entered at checkout) to be distributed.
- Please ensure you keep all original copies of orders for your records in order to distribute appropriately.
And that’s it, you’re done! 🙂
If you have any questions regarding our products or the fundraising process please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director, Smart Calendars 4 U
Streaky Bay, South Australia